A message for our CFNA community about COVID-19
For more than 40 years, CFNA has empowered families with responsible and trustworthy payment solutions to confidently care for their automotive needs. That focus has not changed. We're working hard to ensure you can access the cardholder services you need, so you can stay prepared in a rapidly changing world.
How we are keeping your financing needs a top priority
In response to the current situation, we've implemented our business continuity plan – which examines all areas of our business operations – and are taking quick action to ensure continued service to our customers while keeping the health and well-being of our employees a top priority:
- Our employees who can perform their jobs remotely are working from home for the time being.
- Only staff critical to business operations remain in our offices. Per the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) recommendations, we have heightened our cleaning and sanitation efforts and employees are physically spaced appropriately to adhere to strict social distancing guidelines.
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or have traveled home from an area of the world identified as posing a coronavirus-related risk.
- And we will ask employees who have traveled to such locations or have been exposed to others who have traveled to such locations to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- A strict travel policy for our employees is in place, and we have canceled meetings with large gatherings, again to do what we can to help prevent the spread of the illness.
What you can do
We strongly encourage you to use our self-service options for account management while we experience call wait times that are longer than usual.
- Web: Visit our FAQ page which may have the answer you are looking for or use the self-service tools when you log in to your CFNA.com account. In your online account, you can make a payment, update your personal information, view statements and more. Create an online account to begin using these online tools today.
- Phone: Use our automated phone system available 24/7 at 800.321.3950.
We’re grateful for your trust, especially in a time of uncertainty like now. Make sure you know how our 6-month deferred interest financing works should your vehicle need immediate service. We continue to remain committed to approving sales for customers when it’s needed most.
Please be safe and stay healthy.