Sign In Help
The CFNA Sign In Key is an extra layer of identity verification before you can access your CFNA.com account. When you see your CFNA Sign In Key, you know you are on CFNA’s authentic website and not a fraudulent website. If you Sign In from an unrecognized device, you will be asked to answer a security question before you can continue signing in.
Configuring your security settings for the first time
The first time you sign in to CFNA.com, you will be asked to configure your security settings by:
- Selecting an image.
- Creating a personal phrase.
- Selecting three questions and entering the answers.
CFNA will never send you an email to ask you to set or configure your settings or change your configuration. Every time you sign in to CFNA.com moving forward, we display your Sign In Key.
To find out more about the CFNA Sign In process, see the frequently asked questions about our Sign In Process (FAQ).
Sign in process with security settings
Signing in requires three steps:
- Enter your User Name and click Sign In.
- Confirm your Sign In Key image and phrase to ensure you are on the authentic CFNA.com site.
- Enter your Password and click Sign In. Do not enter your Password if you do not recognize your Sign in Key, and please contact us immediately.
If you have not selected your CFNA Sign In Key, you will be prompted to do so before you can access your account. Also, if you Sign In from an unrecognized device, you will be asked to answer a security question before you can continue signing in.